08 DAYS TOUR ( 07 NIGHTS)
DAY 01 – Negambo
You are warmly welcomed by our representatives at Bandaranayaka International Airport, the main international airport in Sri Lanka.
• Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka
•Check in to the hotel & relax at the hotel
DAY 02 – Negambo to Anuradhapura
Anuradhapura is a major city in Sri Lanka. It is the capital city of North Central Province, Sri Lanka and the capital of Anuradhapura District. Anuradhapura is one of the ancient capitals of Sri Lanka, famous for its well-preserved ruins of an ancient Sinhala civilization.
• After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Yala
• Take a 4×4 Jeep safari in Yala National Park in the afternoon or next day early morning
DAY 03 – Anuradhapura to Habarana
Habarana is a small city in the Anuradhapura District of Sri Lanka. The location has some mid-range and up hotels aimed at package tourists, and is a departure point for other nearby locations of greater interest.
Day 04 – Habarana
• Evening village walk
• Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 05 – Habarana to Kandy
The Kandy city is situated in the central of the Sri Lanka and it is the socio-cultural capital of the country. Settled in the middle of a glorious mountain, the Kandy city is a delightful and holiday destination for the travelers who want to experience the natural beauty as well as it is rich and bright culture of the island. Travelers can also tour the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya; the largest of its genre in the whole island along with the garden is been home for more than 4000 species of various plants. The Kandy city is also situated in close proximity to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. The city holds numerous cultural and historical treasures that you would be able to visit on the off chance that you decide to spend some energy and time in this magnificent city.
Day 06 – Kandy
• After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Kandy
• En route Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage – Entrance Included
• Arrival in Kandy & take a city tour (Upper lake drive)
• Witness a cultural dance in the evening – Entrance Included
Day 07 – Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya . On en-Route you can get experience by visiting Matale Spice garden. At there you can take a free herbal massage & taste a free herbal tea. During this day you will have the opportunity to gain experience on tea production at a Tea factory and can see tea plantation. With cold climate the hotel in Nuwata Eliya is your residence in night.
• After breakfast at the hotel, visit Temple of Tooth & participate in the morning ceremony
• Proceed to Nuwaraeliya known as Little England
• En route, Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit
• Visit beautiful waterfalls in Hill country
• Take Nuwaraeliya city Tour
• Check in to the hotel & relax
• Overnight Stay at the hotel
Day 08 – Nuwara Eliya to Airport
It’s the final day of a journey in a beautiful Island. After breakfast you will leave for the airport to get your flight
IncludedChauffeur guide (English Speaking)Transport