04 DAYS TOUR ( 03 NIGHTS)
DAY 01 – Airport to Kandy
The Kandy city is situated in the central of the Sri Lanka and it is the socio-cultural capital of the country. Settled in the middle of a glorious mountain, the Kandy city is a delightful and holiday destination for the travelers who want to experience the natural beauty as well as it is rich and bright culture of the island. Travelers can also tour the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya; the largest of its genre in the whole island along with the garden is been home for more than 4000 species of various plants. The Kandy city is also situated in close proximity to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. The city holds numerous cultural and historical treasures that you would be able to visit on the off chance that you decide to spend some energy and time in this magnificent city.
• Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka and proceed to Kandy.
• En route Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage – Entrance Included
• Arrival in Kandy & take a city tour (Upper lake drive)
• Witness a cultural dance in the evening – Entrance Included
DAY 02 – Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya . On en-Route you can get experience by visiting Matale Spice garden. At there you can take a free herbal massage & taste a free herbal tea. During this day you will have the opportunity to gain experience on tea production at a Tea factory and can see tea plantation. With cold climate the hotel in Nuwata Eliya is your residence in night.
• After breakfast at the hotel, visit Temple of Tooth & participate in the morning ceremony
• Proceed to Nuwaraeliya known as Little England
• En route, Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit
• Visit beautiful waterfalls in Hill country
• Take Nuwaraeliya city Tour
• Check in to the hotel & relax
• Overnight Stay at the hotel
DAY 03 – Nuwara Eliya to Bentota
Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue. Southeast is Lunuganga, the estate and gardens of architect Geoffrey Bawa. Northeast is his brother Bevis’s Brief Garden.
DAY 04 – DEPARTURE
It’s the final day of a journey in a beautiful Island. After breakfast you will leave for the airport to get your flight
IncludedChauffeur guide (English Speaking)Transport